Once you design your WordPress website, you still have some tasks left to do. Chief among these is finding a hosting service that can meet your needs and keep your website up and protected.
In order to choose the right hosting service, it’s necessary to do a lot of research and compare the different options available to you. But one of the best hosting services currently on the market is InMotion Hosting. InMotion has several things going for it, so let’s look at 10 reasons why you should consider this host for your site:
- Not a New Name—One thing that you need to realize about hosting providers is that there are many who pop up claiming to be the best, only to fizzle out in a few years. InMotion has been acting as a web hosting service since 2001. In that time, they have established themselves as one of the best on the market.
- Multiple Service Approach—InMotion doesn’t just host websites. It has several different services including domain name set-up and website design. This means that you can get all (or most) of your website needs from one service. InMotion can register your domain name for you, create the website, and then host it on their servers.
- Good Uptime—Another thing that you want in a web host is a good reputation for uptime. Uptime is the percentage of time that a host’s servers are online and working. InMotion offers a 99.9% guaranteed uptime and they offer a free month of service if they do not meet that uptime goal.
- Inexpensive Shared Hosting—The bottom tier of service that InMotion offers is shared hosting (what they refer to as Business Hosting). This service runs between $3.99 and $13.99 a month. These bare-bones type plans are very affordable and perfect for blogs and other personal sites that are just starting out online and are trying to gain a foothold.
- In-House Customer Support—Another essential requirement of hosting a website is reputable and reliable customer support. InMotion is proud of their customer support that is based in the United States without any international outsourcing. These customer support representatives are available at all times through phone, email, chat, or ticket system. They also have a wealth of customer support guides that score high on Google’s rankings of such materials.
- Google Integration—Many people are currently using Google’s G Suite app to help with a variety of tasks including email. With InMotion, G Suite integrates perfectly and you can set up your mail hosting easily.
- Heavy Feature VPS—Virtual private servers are much faster and more reliable than shared servers. InMotion’s plan runs $19.99 a month and features at least 4 GB of RAM, 4 TB of monthly transfers, and 75 GB of fraud tolerant disk space. It also features a free SSL certificate, an essential security profile if you plan to run an e-commerce store.
- Managed Hosting Plans—Yet another type of hosting option that InMotion is known for is its managed hosting plans. This allows you to assign your specific web hosting maintenance needs to InMotion. You don’t have to run your own updates or maintenance but can instead leave that to the experts.
- Dedicated Servers—For those businesses that are looking for top-of-the-line hosting services, InMotion has dedicated servers for rough $100 to $500 a month. This means that your business would have a server all to itself and no real limitations from having to share resources.
- Resellers—InMotion even helps people get into the web hosting business. Essentially, you can purchase hosting options from them and then resell these hosting services to other businesses under your own brand name. If you sign up for this, you also get free billing software included in your packaging.
Choosing the Right Company Matters
There are many different options out there when it comes to web hosting providers. But, if you do the comparisons, you will see that InMotion offers some of the best services along with good, competitive pricing and uptime guarantees.